CleanMore than your average Janitor service company
Clean and Safe Work Environments
Seasoned and dedicated District Managers
24/7 access to Pure Prouctive Services Management
The right processes, systems and tools for ALL staff members
Transparent Reporting to ensure a proactive approach
Customized plan designed to meet your specific maintenance needs
Systems designed based on Pure Productive Services needs and formalized in Task Schedules
Standardized Service Delivery integrating Best Practices
What Sets Pure Productive Services Apart?
We have one of the largest Management teams in the region supported by a dedicated Customer Service team and a communication system that guarantees response within the hour and resolution that same day. As a CIMS certified company, we incorporate industry best practices for work loading and staffing, so that when we promise something we will deliver.
We excel in creating and maintaining clean, healthy and safe indoor environments from office buildings to industrial and manufacturing facilities of all types. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, innovative cleaning services and improve the lives, property and assets of our customers.
For over a decade, Pure Productive Services has provided high-quality Janitorial services to our Fitness Center Customers across NY, NJ, PA. Serving over 500,000 people each year, it is imperative that our facilities are clean and welcoming each day. We rely on FACILITES to provide a wholesome and inviting environment for our youth, adult and senior participants – and we do this with full confidence.
Our Managed Maintenance Solutions approach provides a Comprehensive Janitorial Program that delivers cleaning services that take the stress and guesswork out of facility maintenance. A high standard of maintenance will give the right first impression to important visitors as well as enhance your business success.
In order to exceed your expectations:
- We establish performance standards for the tasks performed
- Documented training of Pure Productive Services Cleaning Personnel is consistently maintained at specified levels of security, safety and hygiene
- We measure service delivery using a customized, electronic point-based Inspection Scorecard.
- This process allows both client and Pure Productive Services management to quantify
- cleaning performance,
- track how quickly issues are resolved,
- and identify if problems are systemic
- To ensure that cleaning stays on-track, our Quality Plan prescribes
- the use of Service Outlines, Day Porter, Floor Care and Task schedules,
- regular and unscheduled inspections by our Q/A team,
- client-completed surveys,
- and frequent contact with the client
Just Saying “GREEN” doesn’t make it so!
What Is Green Cleaning?
As a dedicated green cleaning company, our processes are focused on protecting health while minimizing the impact on our environment. A green cleaning program removes both visible residues and the invisible particles that cause asthma, allergies, and illness while reducing the amount of dust and volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) released by traditional cleaning processes.
Cleaner facilities with fewer germs
A more productive workplace
Lower energy and water costs
More effective cleaning
CIMS-Green Building Certification and USGBC member
CIMS-GB was tailored to match the requirements of LEED-EBOM. As a CIMS with Honors and CIMS-GB Certified company and member of the US Green Building Counsel, we are equipped to implement whatever level of “green” cleaning our clients require.
We are committed to Environmental Excellence
Whether you are interested in LEED certification or just want to provide the healthiest, most sustainable workplace possible, we can help.
Pure Productive Services knows the elements of a LEED-compliant green cleaning program:
- Third party certified green chemicals with dilution systems
- Microfiber cloths and mop heads
- CRI-approved vacuums with HEPA filters
- Documented training and product tracking
- Recommendations on post-consumer recycle content, consumable products and walk-off matting systems
We are committed to environmental excellence and can help you secure points under the LEED-EBOM Green Building Rating System. Elements include:
- Healthy, High-Performance Cleaning Program with documented employee training
- Third-party certified green cleaning products
- Sustainable product purchasing logs
- Equipment maintenance logs
- Recommendations for entryway matting systems
We understand the unique needs of different industries and tailor our cleaning programs to meet them. From fitness centers to high security clearance buildings, we are equipped to provide seamless service that keeps your facility looking great without disturbing your customers or staff.
More than any other building your corporate headquarters is the face of your company. We staff these buildings with trusted employees and develop documented task schedules to ensure that cleaning stays on track and the building looks great, no matter the budget.