Pure Productive Service Advantage
Why Pure Productive Services
We are proud to maintain an entrepreneurial culture that delivers personalized service to our clients, and rewards the achievements of our employees. Pure Productive Service employees are trained to take personal responsibility for delivering customer satisfaction.
The company’s exceptional retention ratio is a result of our dedication to achieving the highest standard of quality and customer satisfaction. To ensure that only the most qualified people are at work in your building, each employee has been thoroughly screened in the most rigorous hiring process in the industry.
What is the Pure Productive Services! Advantage?
The Pure Productive Services Advantage is our commitment to go above and beyond to help make your facility as clean, healthy, efficient, and productive as possible. We are passionate about our customers, regardless of size, and we are unique in our ability to customize high-performance solutions for your business.
- Eliminate Waste
- Improve Efficiencies
- Streamline Processes
- Boost Productivity
- Foster Health
- Enhance The Environment
- Conserve Energy
- Mitigate Risks
- Improve Operations
- Synergize Logistics
- Reduce Costs
- 175+ Years Management Experience
- 10 Year Minority-Owned Company
- 8 BSCAI Awards
- Servicing The NY Metropolitan Area
- Personalized, Responsive Service
- Quality Driven
- Extensive Personnel Screening
- Technologically Innovative
- Financially Strong
- Professional Integrity
The effective use of our customized online Quality Assurance System, supported by our Joint Review Committee Process, ensures a level of quality unmatched in our industry. The Pure Productive Service Team is so confident in our ability to deliver quality service, we are willing to place a portion of our profit at risk through a “Deduct & Incentive” program. The Joint Review Committee consists of members of our operations team along with the client’s designated team members and will initially develop a series of KPIs and quality targets that will be utilized to track the level of service over the course of the contract.
Continuous Improvement Is Our Goal
Pure Productive Service Continuous Improvement Program is designed to enhance communication, improve overall service delivery and, most importantly, exceed client expectations. For more information about our Quality Guarantee, please contact our management team.
- Continuous Improvement managers visit sites on a regular basis to perform formal, unannounced Quality Assurance audits every 30-45 days
- Audit/inspection information is available instantaneously via our online portal Our program train’s our cleaners our way from the very beginning of our contract
- Client work order system/service requests
- Tracking, trending reporting of data via Quarterly Business Reviews
- Supervisors and managers inspect sites with a prescribed schedule and frequency
- “Robust” reporting system